The "Anyone for Tea" dress was the July pattern from the Weekend Sewing Club
Floral version in cotton poplin ditsy print (navy on white)
Lengthened version in a fun tropical print (this was a thrifted duvet cover)
I also added pockets to this one
Here's the line drawing.
This is a great pattern for using a few pretty buttons from the button tin. For each dress I had three on the front and a different one on the back.
Note to Barbara from Vancouver - I have lengthened the pattern by 6 inches (15 cm). The skirt is very flared, so continuing that out to be longer also makes it wider at the hem.



This is a great pattern. I especially love the second dress. The skirt looks much wider than the first and is very pretty. Did you add more volume to the skirt pattern or is that the fabric behaving very differently from the first one?
ReplyDeleteBoth versions are pretty ,I luv the swissy look that the added length gives it
ReplyDelete