Quote

Black Lives Matter

Wednesday 27 August 2008

Scoping out sewing in Preston


YorkshireLass (Jenni) and I are organising a get together for Pattern review members in the UK on the weekend of 24th/25th/26th October. Since neither of us live in preston we decided we neede to do and advance trip to check out the stores for the others.

We had a fabulous time, except for the bits where we repeatedly drove round the one way systems of Preston and Lancaster, saying to each other 'was that the turning' as we went past it again. I was navigating, so its ALLLLLLLL my fault.

Anyhoo, I think Jenni planned to only scope out the shops and not buy anything, but I always planned to SHOP. Apparently some of that rubbed off on Jenni and she took a few goodies home too.

In the end I bought 9 pieces of fabric, a pattern, some tracing paper and some clear elastic.

So for those who are coming on the weekend, we have worked out an itinerary for the weekend now, and I'll post it tomorrow.

No comments: