Quote

Black Lives Matter

Friday 26 April 2013

SWAP Ivory Knit Top

Made from the usual pattern, here is an ivory marl version. The fabric was a tube of mystery knit, and I managed to also squeeze of a little cami top as well. That still needs the straps attaching so I will show you that another day when it is done.
The unknown knit is quite beefy and has a slightly waffled weave one side and a smooth finish the other. I decided the smooth finish was the right side and have used it that way out.

I've revised the SWAP plan a little but now and it looks like this.
all blue, green, ivory tones. Next up a bright Spring Green top!


2 comments:

Linda T said...

Very nice! That SWAP is really coming along, and I'm sure you will get lots of mileage out of this versatile top.

Ann said...

Your SWAP is looking great. Can hardly wait to see the last piece and then photos.