Quote

Black Lives Matter

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Fabric purchases

Here's today's beautiful fabrics. I bought 2m of each.
The plan is for the plain coral to be a summer jacket and for the print linen mix to be a summer skirt.
I bought them from the lovely guy who runs the fabric stall on the local market on a Monday (Monday Market Man) and have been eyeing up the print for weeks. It uses my favourite print - the leaf motif - and has 3 good colours for me - coral, brown and ivory so I think its good.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

beautiful fabrics and very you. Hope you enjoy making them up. I am sure they will look fab.

Cherie said...

I love this set of fabrics! I would do the same combination. Sadly, I don't have a Monday Market Man! Here in Phoenix, AZ, we have no fabric stores worth anything (big sigh!).