Quote

Black Lives Matter

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Starting on the SWAP plan

Now that I've finished with my fleece scraps and then  switched over to white thread to hem the sewing room curtains so they finish above the radiator I can move on to anything in the SWAP plan which could be sewn up in white.

Here was my original SWAP plan, I am hoping to stick to it as closely as I can for once, let's see how that works out over the next few months.
Four4 of the knit top fabrics have a white background so I think I will start with them whilst I have white thread on the machines. I will probably also throw in some non SWAP sewing using white thread, probably PJs, laundry bags and other simple projects.

2 comments:

Julie Culshaw said...

I admire your discipline Ruth, you make a plan and keep to it. I don't seem to be able to stick it out to the end.

Audrey said...

I always love your SWAPs, both the patterns and the wonderful colors you choose. Have fun sewing your latest SWAP!