Quote

Black Lives Matter

Monday 26 September 2016

Sagrada Familia Stained Glass Windows

We recently took a trip to spain staying near Barcelona and travelling in a couple of times to the city.
One day we went to the Sagrada Familia, and we had a wonderful time again there. N likes the soaring nature of the columns whilst I am entranced by the modern stained glass windows.
You may remember my very talented Auntie Joy made this quilt for my wall based on a previous photos of the stained glass windows.
Since our visit in 2012work has continued at the Sagrada Familia and even more of the windows now contain equisite stained glass. We looked for ages and eventually managed to find 'my' window again.







And finally here's my window!
I bought a small book in the gift shop all about the stained glass.


No comments: