The fabric for this top has been in the stash (aka resources) for a long time. A really long time, and as such I have no memory of where I bought it.
It has been out for audition many times, but the semi sheer nature of the darker stripes coupled with the tie dye effect made it a bit tricky. However I decided that given I'm sewing anything I can with brown thread this was an ideal candidate.
I added a neckband cut from the brown tie dye fabric as the colour seemed similar enough, as the semi sheer fabric was not going to work as a neckband. It seems slightly heavy in comparison but works OK I think.