Quote

Black Lives Matter

Wednesday 10 October 2018

Burgundy Autumn Collection: Top 4

Here's the fourth top in my Burgundy Autumn Collection.
I bought the fabric at Feira Dos Tecidos on holiday in Madeira in Feb 2017.
Its a white jersey with a burgundy print of leaves. I love it so much I bought the soft green version also.
The garment photo is more accurate than the photo of the fabrics.
I've used New Look 6735 again, though lenthened the sleeves here to full length.
I am planning a 5th top, but have other committments for a few days, so it may be a little while before that pops up on the blog.
In the meantime I leave you with the four tops and the coatigan.

----------

I am now up to 110m sewn this year. I'm just going to keep going.

2 comments:

Bonnie @ sewplus.blogspot.com said...

Loving the wardrobe!

Eva said...

I second Bonnies comment: the wardrobe is great so far! I really like those burgundy coloured fabrics. Looking forward to more.