Quote

Black Lives Matter

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Navy morphs into denim blue

 Much as I love the dark navy I decided to make a few pieces in a slightly lighter shade, more a classic denim blue.


These will probably be tops in plain blue, blue with a white stripe and a print/burnout, plus another cardigan (Fabric permitting).

I'm also hoping to add a little more red to liven up the blue a bit.

I'm still working from home, and will be until at the earliest early November. We don't use video calling though so I really can wear whatever I want to. This generally is a top/shirt, with trousers and a cardigan.


4 comments:

Cherie said...

Ruthie, I love the addition of a brighter blue to your mix. And adding red, perfect!

Doctor T Designs said...

I think this blue will be a great color to add to your wardrobe combinations!

Elizabeth Winfield said...

I think these will work in well with all your makes!

Ellen's Sewing Passion said...

Blue is perfect for any occasion! :)