Quote

Black Lives Matter

Tuesday 26 January 2021

Lined wool jacket - McCall's 4394

 



This is the lined wool jacket made from McCall's 4394. It is the length of the jacket on the pattern envelope. I also shortened the sleeves a little.

The lining is a lovely floral print satin in shades of pink and green which picks out the threads in the wool. I've shown it by turning back one of the sleeves a little.

It has inseam pockets cut from a plain charcoal fabric.

The fabric has a black and dark grey weave as the base, shot with contrast threads in red, pink, coral, ivory, pale aqua and small amounts of others. 

I find this type of fabric works works in harmony with me now I'm greying. My hair is still fairly dark overall but with light hairs as well now.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Great looking jacket. It will coordinate with so many colors.

KathrynT said...

Lovely fabric. Great jacket.

Doctor T Designs said...

This looks like such a great jacket! I love the fabric colors.