Quote

Black Lives Matter

Sunday 15 May 2022

Pocket for a Polo Shirt

 I had this shirt which had a logo on it (related to something I was involved in many years ago).


As the shirt was still in good condition I decided to add a pocket to cover the logo (for the photo below  I have coloured over the logo as its not relevant).


I chose a quilting fabric from Auntie J, which I interfaced and lined with plain purple fabric from Auntie A.

I plan to wear this with olive or tan pants as it doesn't particularly match the other purples in my wardrobe (purple is not a key colour for me)


2 comments:

Carol in Denver said...

Great save. If you felt like it, you could also line the placket with the pretty fabric and maybe put a strip of the fabric at the base of the collar. I often add a pocket to tote bags that have advertising on them.

Carol in Denver said...

Great save. If you felt like it, you could also line the placket and maybe put a strip of the fabric at the base of the collar. I often add a pocket to tote bags that have advertising on them.