Quote

Black Lives Matter

Thursday 4 August 2022

Summer Colour Palette - Grey Green

 


These are the colours I'm channelling whilst I sew some of my summer wardrobe.

I've just threaded up in Grey Green thread and have a few bottoms planned. The Grey Green is my answer to Khaki which is too warm for me.

Its not a very exciting colour, but very good for basic pieces that go well with lots of other things.

I made these trousers in 2019, but they were a very snug fit, just about OK to wear standing, but not enough ease and no stretch (not even any mechanical give) in the fabric, to bend or sit.


So I am reworking them with a matching side strip and extra zipped pockets.

Hopefully then I can actually wear them!

--------------

Updated now with side panels and extra (zipped) pockets.



2 comments:

Carol in Denver said...

Grey green is one of my favorite neutrals. It seems especially attractive with other greens worn with it -- jade green, acid green, turquoise and more.

Lisa Laree said...

Love, love green as a khaki alternate! The pants look great!