The Super Basic Tank from Half Moon Atelier.
The body is a remnant someone gave me and the bands/pocket scraps left from another project.
The main fabric is quite thick cotton tubular knit but has no recovery, so it's too hot for a tank and might be distorting the fit?
The fit is not good on my body. The neckline is too wide and the underarms stick out, but the tummy/hip area is fine.
I probably need to grade from one or two sizes smaller at the upper area out to the size I have lower down. I'm pretty sure this isn't worth trying to fix, so will add a label and donate.
The little pocket is my own addition to try to tie the two fabrics together. I also curved the back hem down to be a little longer(the pattern is straight across)
It's a free pattern - https://www.halfmoonatelier.com/blogs/news/super-basic-tank-top-tester-round-up


No comments:
Post a Comment