The stripe blouse is completed. Sorry its only a hanger shot at the moment, I will try and wear it soon.
The last bits were to add 5 teal buttons on the front and 3 smaller ones on each cuff. The buttonholes are in white thread but the buttons sewn on with teal.
I also added some tiny teal green beads on the chest embroidery, at the tip of the flower petals. I did not add beading to the cuff, as I thought it might be annoying when wearing to work.
I decided that this was a good point to stop and not do anymore beading, as it can be easy to go OTT with embellishments and I just wanted a twist on the menswear shirting with a few feminine touches, but to still keep it as a work suitable item.