Quote

Black Lives Matter

Sunday 19 June 2011

Interesting knit top styles: fabric selection, first pass

Since I moved I have been looking out for a church to join. I missed the first few weeks due to sheer disorinetation of being in a new place, then went to stay with friends one weekend and went to church with them (not local). Last week I went to an independant charismatic church with the longest and most rambling service ever. This week with a friend to the village church in her village. The people there were absolutely lovely but they had a very traditional service with the old language which isn't very me. A little bit of a 3 bears porridge problem, I need to find something in between and will be off hunting in the locality.
A plus of going to church with my friend is I got lunch afterwards, and its much nicer than going in on your own.

On a fabric front I went through my other fabric as well and now have 12 knits put to one side that I really like - 4 striped fabrics, one plain bright red and 7 interesting prints.

Yesterday I went back to the old house to collect the old Flymo lawnmower, some china, a mini trampoline and my wellies. I had better clean the grass off the mower and try it out as my lawn has grown rather in the wet weather we've had the last few weeks and I'm going to be bringing the neighbourhood down a notch.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Oooh,how very restrained. Only 12 in the smile pile. :)

I look forward to hearing more about their journey from smile pile to wardrobe in due course.