The lovely Elizabeth has posted her SWAP progress, so I thought I would do the same. I have paused in my sewing labours, as I have just run out of topstitching thread - most annoying so here is my report.
SWAP 2012 Angled Poise
1. Drape Front Cardigan, black and white sweater knit, based on New Look 6735 View A with draped peplum. (CARDIGAN 1) - DONE
2. Scoop neck knit top, black and white sweater knit, New Look 6735 View B (KNIT TOP 1) - DONE
3. Multi length skirt, black ponte, Rhonda’s All Points Skirt (SKIRT 1) - DONE
4. Scoop neck knit top, viscose print jersey, New Look 6735 View C (short sleeves) (KNIT TOP 1) - DONE
5. Drape front cardigan, black ponte, based on New Look 6735 View A with draped peplum. (CARDIGAN 2) - DONE
6. Knot front dress, viscose print jersey, New Look 6071 (DRESS 1) - DONE
7. Knot front dress, black ponte, New Look 6071 (DRESS 2) - DONE
8. Pull on pants, black ponte, Burda 12/2007 #127 (PANTS 1) - DONE
9. Curved seam jeans, black stretch denim, Burda 9/2004 #106 (JEANS 1)
- IN PROGRESS
10. Scoop neck blouse, red crinkle viscose woven, Prima June 2010 (BLOUSE 1) - CUT OUT
11. Multi length skirt, red ponte, Rhonda’s All Points Skirt. (SKIRT 2) -PLANNED
I've also made a red dress and a red knit top, but as I already have two of each of those they are extras. Once SWAP has completed I will make up a red ponte jacket from Vogue 2989, but don't want to rush to do this before the deadline.