Happy New Year!!!
- write and share 40 'Frugal Fabric Friday' posts using up scraps or short yardage.
(This is less than one a week because I have holidays and so on).
- complete and photograph SWAP 2013.
- sew a boiled wool jacket with forward head alteration.
- sew in the week after work to leave weekends free for going out and doing stuff.
- make a travel bag to fit cabin luggage restrictions.
I have other non sewing goals in the year as well so am going to leave it at that for now. Boiled wool/jackets and using scraps being my main aims this year.