Quote

Black Lives Matter

Monday 2 September 2013

Drawstring leopard print bag

Another quick, but useful project. I copied one of sweetheart's drawstring sportsbags to make a different version for myself. The fabric is cut from an unused shower curtain bought from a discount store. It's 100% polyester and frays rather, but is great for these sorts of bags. I am planning a shoe bags and a smaller drawstring bag as well.
I really like how this came out. It is worth keeping an eye out for reduced shower curtains. The plain plastic ones I use as drop cloths when painting walls or as a table cover for other projects. And ones with an interesting print are good for laundry bags, shoe bags etc.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Oh that really is fabulous. Totally love it and it will certainly be one of a kind... in the very best way.