Quote

Once you choose hope, anything is possible.

Sunday, 12 July 2015

Small ironing board

My main ironing board is too large for anywhere upstairs in the new house, so when I saw this one, which is more of a 3/4 size board, in the supermarket I decided to get it.
It has a 97x34cm ironing surface area and was only £10. I may need to add some extra padding as its fairly thin (it is a 'Value' model hence the smaller size), but there is room  to put it up on the landing and still get in the doors to the bedroom and bathroom so a big win for me.
If I moved some stuff out of the sewing room I might even be able to get it in there, though its pretty tight so maybe that's not such a good plan.

I will move the big ironing board downstairs and use it for ironing clothes (as opposed to pressing bits of sewing projects) since I like to do the ironing whilst watching TV.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

what a good idea. Great having one upstairs and one downstairs. they are a pain to move beteween levels so much more convenient.