Quote

Black Lives Matter

Friday 8 July 2016

Spot Print PJ Top

This is the last item in the PJ collection. Although I have enjoyed making these I am glad I am done and ready for something different now.
This uses the rest of the spotty print from the reverse of the Panda duvet cover. I used the pattern from July 2016 Prima Magazine again but raised the neckline slightly and added a simple shawl collar I traced from a purchased PJ top.
As before I added purple buttons sewn on with purple thread to echo the purple spots on the fabric (and because I had quite a few purple buttons the right size in the button stash).
And here it is with the macthing trousers, which is probably how I will normally wear them.
But should I want to change it up a bit all the tops and bottoms can be mixed together like this.
They are so much fun.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Very cute. Love the spots and they look cool and comfy.