OK I've traced out all the pattern pieces and laid them out on my test fabric (2.3m of orange wool I tried to overdye). I can't fit the short version onto this without lots of piecing and some things upside down. I was suprised how much fabric the belt takes.
However I can get a good enough layout that I can cut out a test in the orange to check the fit.
the rough reckoning it looks like 2.6 or 2.7 metres for the short
version and an extra 20 cm for the longer version so 2.9m.
I have 2.3m of the teal green and 1.9 m of the teal blue.
option 10, where the back, front, side panels and sleeves are all in
the teal green, with the collar/facing and belt in the teal blue, I
would need 2.1m of the teal green and 1.8 of the teal blue (1.3 if I
seam the belt at centre back), so that one is definitely doable.
Re the options
and 2 still look possible, 3,4, 7 and 8 all have two piece sleeves so I
am ruling them out, 5 and 8 can't be done and 2, 6 and 7 have the scratchy
green collar which I've decided I don't want. 10 would work, 9 I would
have to check but I think is also OK.
So 1, 10 and maybe 9 are still on the table.
10 is currently feeling most likely to me.