Quote

Black Lives Matter

Monday 24 August 2020

Navy Nineteen piece Collection - first 4 pieces

Navy Nineteen piece collection  - mostly because of the alliteration, but also for the challenge.

I like Navy blue a lot and find it can work in all seasons in different styles and fabrics.

I must wear my navy pieces a lot as earlier ones have worn out!

More Navy pieces would be welcome in my wardrobe but fairly boring on the blog.

So far this year I've already made a few navy items:-

Navy floral trousers

Navy floral jacket

Navy blue plain trousers

Navy blue midi culottes.

Since then I made some denim shorts and some denim trousers (are they jeans?) which I've not posted yet.

I'm almost done on some navy jacquard bengaline trousers, and I've cut out some navy ponte trousers and a navy ponte cardigan.

Once those are finished I'll have Nine Navy items. But I definitely need some more tops.

5 comments:

Karen said...

I’m with you on navy — not as harsh as black, but still gives a polished look. Nice items.

Doctor T Designs said...

Looks great so far! I'm really excited to see the whole collection.

Marosie said...

I am a navy fan too! I am noticing a lot of navy shoes on line as well, so I am hoping to pick up a pair of heels too!

Summer said...

All four pieces look great! Can't wait to see the completed collection! It's going to be fabulous!

Sewing is my happy place said...

I love the floral jacket and trousers!