Quote

Black Lives Matter

Sunday 2 August 2020

Various trousers/pants and a trial top


After the pink cardigan and top I made some pleat front full length trousers in a brown pinstripe fabric, I also made some cropped trousers from a different pattern from the scraps.
I also made some bengaline Bermuda shorts in a dark olive green and some fun ivory and brown print trousers.

I also made a knit top from an old pattern modified (extra length/width) which came out too large, so that will need cutting down and resewing. I used two different brown based scraps for this and it always was an experiment.

So first up here's the ones which use my altered version of New Look 6216 as a starting point.

Full length in a print cotton mix.

Cropped and widened in a pinstripe

Long shorts in dark green bengaline


The brown pinstripe used for my reworked version of Butterick 6947


And finally an attempt to rework New Look 6430 by making it longer and wider and adding a neckband. I overdid this and its far too big. 


So need to find the discipline to cut it apart and remake it!

No comments: