Quote

Black Lives Matter

Saturday 19 September 2009

Burda Knot front Top - 1st try


Burda knot front top, 1st try. I am not sure I have constructed the knot currectly as the saeam shows. Its also pulls on one side - which might be the knot or the fact that I have one shoulder higher than the other.
All in all not feeling that happy about it at the mo.
Might go and re-read a few reviews tomorrow as it looks wrong compared to their photo so I think I've sewn it up wrong.

Re-read the instructions and indeed I have done it wrong. Re-sewn it and am wearing it today. Can't be that great because I was off to the supermarket and DH said 'you're not wearing that out are you?' so it must look pretty bad.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh dear, sorry you aren't having much luck with this one. The fabric is nice though.

Patricia said...

Typical man. I am sure it isn't as bad as all that.

Anonymous said...

I really love the fabric on this one -- I would wear exactly that shirt ALL THE TIME. Post a picture of you wearing it and maybe we can see what he means. The cool colour isn't typical for you -- could he have been reacting to that?

Thanks for posting on my blog, BTW. It is heartening that people read it!