Quote

Black Lives Matter

Saturday 12 September 2009

Inspired by the sea


On holiday we took a sailing boat trip one day which was fabulous.
Whilst we were going from the shallow water of the bay, out into the sea, round and back I was studying the colours in the water depending on the depth of the water and the way the light hit it - emerald green, turquoise, deep blue/green, navy and a very dark inky colour were all there and I was hugely inspired though I have no pictures or drawings of any of it though.

So once I have my current project (stripe blouse) complete, I am interested to explore the colour combinations and see if they can be made to work as a capsule.

2 comments:

kiltsnquilts said...

Wow, those colours would make a great capsule! Can't wait to see how you put them together!

Jenni said...

I am really looking forward to seeing how you translate the inspiration into the actual fabrics and patterns. I think this is going to be a completely stunning capsule. Love the colours for you.