Quote

Once you choose hope, anything is possible.

Saturday, 7 January 2012

Sweater Set

Remember the drape front cardigan? It's now a sweater set as I sewed a little knit top out of the same sweater knit to go under it. This came out quite well, and I really utilised the fabric carefully, having only teeny weeny scraps left over.
Tip if you want to make a sweater set, cut both garments out at the same time to make sure they fit onto the fabric. I interlocked the pattern tissue pieces and also realised I needed to shorten the top slightly so it didn't show longer than the cardi.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Pretty! I'm sure those pieces will get lots of wear.

Doobee64 said...

Another winner, or two...

shams said...

Very nice!

sdBev said...

Lovely set. I too prefer for my outlayer to be longer than the underlayer

Janine said...

How lucky ! I bought some beautiful sweater knit for a cardy and was so pleased when I had enough for a little knit top which I wasnt expecting - I know buy a little extra so I can make a twinset.

Summer Flies said...

Very nice. I love twin sets!

kevin21 said...

Newport Cigarettes

Cheap Newports

Newports

Cheap Newport Cigarettes

Cheapnewportssupplier.com

Newports

Discount Newport Cigarettes

Newports Cigarettes

Cheap Newport Cartons

Cheap Newport Cigarettes Online

Wholesale Newport Cigarettes

Www.cheapnewportssupplier.com

Wholesale Newports

Newport Cigarettes Website

Marlboro

Dunhill Cigarettes

Cheap Newports Online

Cheap Newport Cigarettes Online

Discount Newports