Quote

Black Lives Matter

Saturday 4 February 2012

Banana Muffins

I've not done any baking for a very long time. More than a year I think. However in one of the exercises in the Artist's Way, I had put down baking cakes as something I've enjoyed in the past but not done for ages, somehow this percolated through into me actually making something. :-)
And so today I did a version of the Banana Muffins from the Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook.

I've been very good and only tested one! I'll keep a few for home and take the rest in to work to share on Monday.


2 comments:

pdiddly said...

they look great - my kids don't really eat cakes, so I had to rely on all my work colleague to eat any cakes I baked when I had a "must make some cakes" moment (which I love to do). I have to say they are always grateful for my cakes, and I suspect yours will be too.

Keep warm with all your snow today.

Jenni said...

Mmm, those look lovely. And muffins are much less naughty than rich cakes so a healthy treat too.