Adventures in garment construction. (Plus random thoughts, photos of interesting places and stuff I've made!)
Once you choose hope, anything is possible.
Thursday, 19 March 2015
Draped top finished
Now with added neckband and a little bit of pressing.
I have changed one thing from the original pattern. Rather than having the hole for the arm coming out of the shoulder seam, I cut a slit down the fold, cover hemmed it both sides and added a little dart at the bottom. This makes the two shoulder/sleeve seams the same length rsulting in a more balanced finish.
Hopefully a photo of me wearing it this weekend if I remember to ask DBF.