Quote

Black Lives Matter

Monday 17 October 2016

More Green items Planned

I have some more green items planned.
McCall's 5309 leggings in the same dark green jersey as the tee and skirt. These are cut out, sewn up but need the waist elastic adding.
A skirt in plain dark green stretch bengaline from Simplicity 1760, probably a plain version of view F cut as long as the small remnant will allow.

A long shirt/shirt dress from lisette K2246 View B, in a printed stripe georgette, not a recommended fabric, but I hope will work well with the leggings.
A dress from a jersey print using Simplicity 2369
A jacket from Simplicity 4231, view A in a dark green suiting fabric, may need a lining drafting. Cut out a long time ago but never sewn up.
A cowl necked top and a tee shirt from my favourite New Look 6735.
And two pairs of trousers from a Burda magazine pattern.

That's a lot of items and mostly more complicated sewing than my usual quick knits so not sure if I'll manage everything and how long it will take me.

1 comment:

SewCraftyChemist said...

What a fantastic plan with some classic patterns. Hope it all pans out!