Quote

Black Lives Matter

Monday 14 November 2016

Stitcher's Guild Sewing Forum - Expected Down Time


 DragonLady wrote on Saturday morning
The server SG is sitting on has been experiencing some intermittent issues, and is considered too old to be worth updating.  So, I'm going to ask our hosts to migrate our account to a new model this week.

Hopefully, we'll only be down about 24 hours, as that's how long it usually takes DNS to update their records.

Just letting everyone know so you can all plan to stock in some board games, a good book, some new fabric, and a stash of your favorite beverage to take the edge off the withdrawal symptoms.
http://artisanssquare.com/sg/index.php?topic=27143.new#new

I wonder which day it will be on this week?
Hopefully there won't be too much of a meltdown in the online sewing world!

---

And it back up again, though fairly recently I think as not a lot of new comments to read!

3 comments:

andib said...

Thanks for posting about SG, I wondered why I couldn't get connected! Thanks

Alison said...

Thank you for posting this, I was wondering if there were server problems when I couldn't get through... I really like your fun "wrap" trouser idea, and I also think that the fabrics you have chosen for the jackets looks extremely versatile

TheGreenSpirit said...

Ruthie,

Has there been another problem with the Stitcher's Guild website? I haven't been able to get on for several days.

Angelsweb