Quote

Black Lives Matter

Friday 11 November 2016

SWAP 2017 Patterns - Tie neck blouse

The rules this year say
PATTERNS: A minimum of 3 and a maximum of 8 patterns can be used. Two or three items will repeat but the garments don’t need to be identical. Use your imagination. Designed to develop TNT patterns.
Which suits me as I like to make several things from one pattern as it simplifies the fitting process. I have not firmed up all the patterns yet, but there is one I think I am sure about (I've not yet tried getting the pattern pieces cut out of the chosen fabrics).

A few posts ago I shared Simplicity 1784

Now here I am thinking about using View A the tie neck blouse for both the ivory eyelet and the teal with a silver stripe. I think they would both be very different but also quite versatile. I will need to check it is wide enough at the hips and through the biceps.


1 comment:

Alethia said...

I love your pattern choice! I have this patter, but I have yet to make it. You have inspired me. Also, your teal and stripe fabric looks like a piece that I used to make a tunic dress out of. I love that fabric! Your choice to use it for that blouse is great!