Quote

Black Lives Matter

Friday 24 August 2018

Autumn Sewing Direction

I'm not quite sure where my Autumn sewing direction is heading.
At the moment I seem to be sewing lots of black or charcoal with burgundy or teal.
Maybe that's fine and I just need to keep going with these three colours for a while moving on to some actual teal or burgundy pieces once I tire of the grey.

In the conceptual works (ie I have fabric and paterrn pairing but nothing cut out)
  • teal and black striped tee
  • grey checked PJ trousers
  • grey linen striped waistcoat
  • grey jersey tee.

Not quite sure which I want to be the next project.


1 comment:

Bonnie @ sewplus.blogspot.com said...

Loving your choice of colors. You have me thinking now! Fall is a short season here in Florida and by the time I sew up Fall colors it's Winter! LOL! Can't wait to see what all you create. Thanks for the inspiration.