Quote

Black Lives Matter

Saturday 1 June 2019

Florals Rule Twinset

The Sewing Place have a contest called 'Florals Rule' and although florals are not my first love I thought I would have a go.


I bought this pretty floral lace from the Monday Market Man, who is back in Chesterfield again after a bereavement.

I've used the top and cardigan from New Look 6735. 

I've not included the belt for the cardigan, and I've underlined the front of the top with some white mesh just to add a bit more coverage there.

Here's a quick dummy shot, but I will do a photo of me wearing both pieces together.
However in actual life I suspect I'll only wear one piece at a time, and have the rest of the outfit quite neutral e.g. navy blue!


During June I am going to challenge myself to use some different/new sewing patterns to expand my repertoire a bit :-)


No comments: