Quote

Black Lives Matter

Saturday 1 July 2023

Another UFO - striped blouse

I can't remember when I cut this UFO out but it was pre colour analysis with Imogen Lamport as the red is leaning slightly towards orange/brown so I wouldn't pick it now - so pre August 2017.

Initially I had the pieces separate from the instructions, but I was able to find them to follow to sew up the blouse.

Finished blouse

How I found it, cut out but without instructions

The pattern - its the view in the centre

Fabric: stretch woven polyester in a brick red with cream stripes.

Pattern: New Look 6844

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I really like the looks of this blouse, especially with the red leaning warm. Yay, you, following through and finishing it.

Doctor T Designs said...

Love seeing your recent UFO posts! It's fun seeing some of the older patterns made up, and I love the inspiration of finishing old projects.