Quote

Black Lives Matter

Sunday 8 June 2008

Possible burda wrap dress


I subscribe to Burda World of Fashion magazine in English and have it sent mail order from Germany.
I do find my personal taste is less crazy than most of their fashion forward designs. I'm not really plus size any more but I do find the plus styles more appealing because they tend to be more classic and wearable styles.

The June edition of Burda WOF arrived a few days ago and has a lovely selection of plus size dresses designed by Ann Scholz. I was particularly taken with the simplicity of this classic wrap dress, though I might have slim 3/4 sleeves instead of the ones gathered into the cuff.

I plan to use a jungle leaf print knit for the dress and have a contrasting front band and tie in emerald green.

No comments: