Quote

Black Lives Matter

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Cupboard

I painted inside the cupboard the other evening though it needs a bit of touching up and the skirting board painting in there too.
I think I am going to remove the garment rail so I can get more fabric in!
(That's a thought which makes me SMILE.)

I think the cupboard is going to be just for fabric and I will have all the books/magazines/patterns/notions in drawers and on shelves elsewhere in the room.

I had a big fabric cupboard (with rail removed) at the last house and it was always lovely to open the doors and enjoy pulling out fabric for possible projects - something I've missed so far here as everything ended up in boxes.

(UPDATE: garment rail removed, will touch up cupboard on Friday evening!)

2 comments:

Rhoto said...

All the "effort" is already bringing on smiles, eh!! ;)
Soft hug,
Rhonda in Montreal

Jenni said...

Glad you will soon be able to fill the cupboard. I love looking at fabric neatly sorted in my cupboard... makes me smile too.