Quote

Black Lives Matter

Friday 17 July 2009

No sewing

Its been a hard week at work this week and has left me quite tired.
I've made no progress on finishing off painting the woodwork in the sewing room, and have been getting home late watching TV and reading through a stash of old Burda magazines - interesting to see how the silhouettes have changed in 10 years - some items still very wearable but others hopelessly outdated.

Hopefully I will be able to get the basics of the room painting finished off this weekend and start to move furniture back in - perhaps even do a bit of sewing. In particular I want to slightly trim the sleeve on the lime McCall's blouse and reset it without any puckers and then I can start to wear it.

The weather has turned rainy here and so my garden is very green but rather overgrown as I've not managed to mow the lawn or anything.

No comments: