Quote

Black Lives Matter

Monday 20 July 2009

Sewing room

The sewing room painting is inching along. The windowsill didn't work at all with the low odour satin and I have had to sand it all off and reprime some parts. I've bought a proper gloss paint to use instead for the final coats, though it is going to need two.

I had done a second coat on the majority of the skirting board so have been able (with DHs help) to get the desk and Ivar Ikea shelving unit into place as these are areas which are finished.
It sure is dragging though, but since I don't plan to redo this room for years once it is set up I might as well do things properly than rush at this point.

I can't work out where I can put the ironing board without trapping myself in a corner or blocking the bookcases, but maybe it'll become clearer once I start using the room again.

1 comment:

Rhoto said...

Goooo, Ruthie!! You're going to have a sewing studio you'll be proud of, eh!!
Soft hug,
Rhonda in Montreal (PR)