Quote

Black Lives Matter

Sunday 14 October 2012

Inspiration and SWAP chat

Stitcher's Guild have started to talk about SWAP (Sewing with a plan) again - though the rules for next year's contest are not yet posted. If you are interested in having your say or reading the suggestions you can join in here.
SWAP 2013 prediscussion

I was going to NOT do SWAP this next year for various reasons, but I will wait until I see the rules, and because its one of my favourite things, may well still have a go!
On Saturday evening I had the opportunity to go and see Northern Ballet's Madam Butterfly production, which was mesmerising. The costumes were particularly beautiful and I was inspired by their take on the traditional Japanese clothing. You may find this influences future collections a little!

No comments: