Quote

Black Lives Matter

Sunday 10 April 2016

Long navy cardigan

I used the same pattern as I have used before for the cardigan, from Prima November 2010. **
I have reduced the flare on the front panel and folded the collar band to the inside for a cleaner finish. I've also added quite a few inches in length so this works with the navy stripe tunic tee I made previously. It also works well with the navy floral print top.
The fabric is a fine sweater knit in a rich navy blue and looks elegant. I will give the front a gentle press so it hangs nicely.
Here's the original pattern information
** Prima is a general women's magazine published in the UK, which if you subscribe comes with a free sewing pattern, often a very simple style, this one has worked very well for me.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Another lovely and very wearable cardigan. Great shade of navy as well.