Quote

Black Lives Matter

Sunday 10 April 2016

Spring Summer Colour Palette

After reading the colour palette posts on Into Mind and taking into account some of my favourites plus the advice I had from Kate, I've come up with a colour palette for Spring Summer.
The neutrals/basics here are taupe, chocolate brown and navy blue plus ivory and a rich brown (mostly for leather accessories).
For accents I've picked my two favourites - duck egg blue and coral pink, plus orange and an apple green. The apple is the most tentative one, but I chose it as I have a favourite summer skirt in chocolate and apple leaf print linen.
I'm using the taupe, navy and ivory plus duck egg already in my SWAP. Taupe was a colour suggested by Kate as a good neutral and I prefer it to grey.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

That's a very interesting looking palette and I am sure that if you use the apple green as accent rather than a main colour, then it will work really well and bring the much loved skirt into the mix nicely.