Quote

Black Lives Matter

Friday 25 June 2010

Updates

Been away with work for a couple of days so no sewing.
I did however wear a couple of self sewn outfits.
We went out for a big team night out (drinks, food and clubbing) and I wore the Union Jack jeans and the Kimono style top from the Christmas collection.
Fortunately there are no pictures of me on the dance floor with a lot of 19 year olds well after my usual bedtime.

Today I wore the pink lace top (with lined body but sheer sleeves) with pinstripe navy trousers and a purchased red jacket, earrings and necklace.
I never used to wear red and pink together but these days I like to use the fairly close colours together.
Ie pink with red, teal with lime, orange with red etc, I am not quite sure why but its a great shot of colour which is very uplifting.


In more sensible news my Knip Mode magazines arrived from the nice people at Naaipatronen.nl.
I've only managed a quick flip through but so far I like September 2009 the best. It has a particularly nice jacket that is very me. Well OK several.

Anyway due to the partying, dancing, working and terrible drive back this afternoon I am frankly very tired and an early night is required, so am not even going to go in the sewing room tonight in case injure myself or any equipment.
Night night

No comments: