Quote

Black Lives Matter

Sunday 8 December 2013

Loop scarf project

Loosely following the instructions for this Infinity Scarf, I made a scrap of fabric into a silky scarf.
It is a drapey jaquard polyester, in a lovely ivory pearl type colour, which I thought would be great for lightening a dark dress or blouse, and also allows somewhere for a brooch or scarf pin. It can also be loosely knotted, or worn draped freely. It won't ever come undone though which is great.

I also put up my artificial Christmas tree and dressed it with lights and decorations, which I think is lovely. I am really enjoying my Christmas music and festive decor. I donated two boxes this year but still have plenty which is great. I am much happier with a bit less.
Oops my star is a bit wonky!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Scarf looks very smart and practical. I love your tree.