Quote

Black Lives Matter

Sunday 22 November 2009

Away for the Show



I have been away for a few days to go to the Knitting and Stitching Show with Yorkshire Lass. We had a fabulous weekend talking about sewing and buying sewing related stuff - fabric, patterns, sewing books, notions and wool (Jenni who also knits clever girl).

I had put some money aside, and di not really exceed my budget, so I am pretty pleased with all my goodies. I really need to sew from the expanded stash now. :D

Pictures show

Top: all the bags we carried back from the show (up a hill to the place the car was parked)

Middle: The bags unpacked, my stuff on left, YL's on the right.

Bottom: Closer shot of my goodies :D

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Ooh, it really was fab. Your photos came out great and I note that the teal gorgeousness that is your silk/rayon burnout is taking centre stage at the front of the pile. Yummy.

Sharon said...

WOW you also did very well with your purchases. Are they buttons in the packets? Is any of this planned for your SWAP?