Quote

Black Lives Matter

Thursday 5 November 2009

Progress

Well no sewing tonight, but I did faff about with various patterns to see what I could get out of a piece of white and turquoise print fabric, left over from a previous project. In the end I got a scoop neck tee with elbow length sleeves and a gathered front, which is different to the Jalie wrap I previously made from this fabric, so I am pleased about that. (This would be top 4)

I also hemmed and hawed about some aqua teeshirting, because I might instead remake a slash neck top into a wrap, and that would not be sewn from scratch so I would need another garment, and as I am trying to do this from stash that means finding something else to use. (So then no top 5). I have a poly print knit I could use so am covered on that.

I have loads of another aqua knit which is lovely and stretchy and not sure quite what to do with it, I am currently thinking though that I could do another of the views from HP1089 (Hotpatterns Classix Nouveau 3 Graces T-Shirts) (this would be top 6)

No comments: