Quote

Black Lives Matter

Sunday 15 November 2009

PR Wardrobe Contest

Ahhhhh (hits self on forehead) just noticed that the PR Wardrobe Contest rules say

Total pieces required: 10
  • 4 bottoms
  • 5 tops
  • 1 topper
  • and
  • All tops must go with all bottoms, and the topper must go with all outfits.
  • Minimum of one print fabric must be incorporated.

  • This is good as it means having done 3 tops and a jacket, I only need to do 4 bottoms and another 2 tops (not another 3 tops like in classic SWAP). That's great I have 1 top cut out (in a print) and another one planned (in a plain) but not cut out. Plus loads of bottoms planned.

    Phew!

    Sadly the machine was making a bad noise when sewing fast, so I unscrewed a few bits and added machine oil. But I've not put things back quite right, and now an additional clunking noise has been added to the mix. Boo hoo.
    I have taken the bits off again and left it for the night, perhaps if I find the manual and read it (I know revolutionary) I might be able to work out what it needs to have done. And if not it will need a trip to the sewing machine hospital and I will have to use the backup machine - a basic Toyota mechanical which I do not love.

    Sooooo the jacket might have to have snaps (aka press studs) and I guess I will use the time to cut out, unless machine repair inspiration strikes.

    No comments: