Quote

Once you choose hope, anything is possible.

Sunday, 15 November 2009

PR Wardrobe Contest

Ahhhhh (hits self on forehead) just noticed that the PR Wardrobe Contest rules say

Total pieces required: 10
  • 4 bottoms
  • 5 tops
  • 1 topper
  • and
  • All tops must go with all bottoms, and the topper must go with all outfits.
  • Minimum of one print fabric must be incorporated.

  • This is good as it means having done 3 tops and a jacket, I only need to do 4 bottoms and another 2 tops (not another 3 tops like in classic SWAP). That's great I have 1 top cut out (in a print) and another one planned (in a plain) but not cut out. Plus loads of bottoms planned.

    Phew!

    Sadly the machine was making a bad noise when sewing fast, so I unscrewed a few bits and added machine oil. But I've not put things back quite right, and now an additional clunking noise has been added to the mix. Boo hoo.
    I have taken the bits off again and left it for the night, perhaps if I find the manual and read it (I know revolutionary) I might be able to work out what it needs to have done. And if not it will need a trip to the sewing machine hospital and I will have to use the backup machine - a basic Toyota mechanical which I do not love.

    Sooooo the jacket might have to have snaps (aka press studs) and I guess I will use the time to cut out, unless machine repair inspiration strikes.

    No comments: