Quote

Black Lives Matter

Sunday 15 November 2009

Jacket finished except buttons


Here's the completed teal wool jacket. Well I say completed but I still need to decide on a button to close the front between the pockets.
I have several options including silvertone, goldtone and making a fabric covered button.
I am currently leaning towards the fabric covered button as I think that's most in keeping with the garment.

In this shot I have the velvet cowl neck top under the jacket and the shawl collar folded down - the collar can also be worn folded up if extra neck warmth is needed.

2 comments:

Rhoto said...

REALLY pretty, Ruthie!! (I'd "vote" for fabric-covered button, too. 'Don't want to steal the show from the pretty pockets, eh ;)
Soft H1N1 elbow hug,
Rhonda in Montreal (PR)

Jenni said...

Wow, that's lovely. I adore the cute pockets. They look even nicer than I thought they would (and you know I was a fan of them in the first place). Its going to look so smart with the cowl neck. Really looking forward to seeing you in it.