Quote

Black Lives Matter

Saturday 24 March 2012

SWAP Thoughts

Whilst I was coughing and not sleeping last night I had some SWAP thoughts.
These do appear to still be coherant this morning as well.

Red ponte knit jacket probably using the jacket in Vogue 2989 (if I can find the pattern).
(I have loads of the red ponte, but think red ponte pants would be too much!)

Black pinstripe pants and dark denim trouser jeans both sewn in the same Burda pattern. (I have a Burda butt). This could be either an existing TNT or something new.

Red/black/white silk print tie neck blouse. I need to make a test version first though to sort my fitting issues before I cut into the expensive silk.

This is all just in my imagination though as my sewing room is currently unusable, and I am still recovering so no actual sewing can take place for a while.

5 comments:

gwensews said...

Hope you are feeling better. Be well.

Ann said...

Get well soon. Keep those ideas though as they sound very nice and Ruthie.

Jenni said...

Glad you are starting to feel a teensy bit better. I hope you do find that pattern because its absolutely fabulous and will be amazing in red ponte.

Virginia at A Sewing Life said...

So sorry you are under the weather, and hope things look up very soon! Your ideas sound promising, and I know you want to get going on them.

LyndaSewing.blogspot.com said...

Love your blog and I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award. Sorry if you've already received it~ I didn't see it shown.
You can check my blog for rules and to pick up the award.
http://lyndasewing.blogspot.com/2012/03/thanks-ruth.html