Quote

Black Lives Matter

Saturday 24 January 2009

Notions for jacket

Since I usually find that the best way to find something you have mislaid is to replace it, I went and bought a pair of shoulder pads for the jacket. Hopefully as soon as I have sewn them in, the box with the multiple pairs of spare shoulder pads will magically appear, and if not at least the jacket will have made progress.
I also bought some frog closures for the jacket as well as some tape and peterstretch (a cross between Petersham and elastic used in waistbands which Janet Moville uses on her courses).

I am trying to buy whatever I can from my local haberdashery shop (a permanent covered stall on the market) becuase otherwise it won't be there when I need something in future and I'll have to go to the next town or further.

No comments: