Quote

Black Lives Matter

Thursday 27 August 2009

no progress

Update for those wondering why I am not sewing.

I have been working parts of every evening from home on top of long days in the office and have not managed to do anything more than put my laptop in the sewing room whilst I work.

We are doing a large computer system build at work for a client on tight deadlines and sewing does not feature in the plan. I am fortunate in that I don't have to work all through the night like some others.

Anyway it means that I have got nowhere with my WiaW sewing. The work stuff is going on right through the weekend as well so unlikely to be able to catch up then either.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh Ruth, what a pity you aren't able to sew. I bet you are having withdrawal symptoms by now. Well, I think you should take the prize anyway. Firstly because you took some stuff out of the cupboard and started to sew it, so the other bits will be lonely.
Secondly, taking bits from the cupboard unbalances it and if you don't replace the fabric, the cupboard will fall over.
Thirdly, you deserve something to cheer you up.
Fourthly, your normal sewing productivity is so good that we KNOW you would have done two wardrobes to my one wardrobe if you hadn't been distracted by work.

SewRuthie said...

Oh that's good since I already bought way more fabric than the prize allowed!